Tourist Visa 600 to visit Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Partner, Spouse in Australia

Australian Immigration law is the biggest hindrance for clients who have partner or spouse who is residing temporarily or permanently in Australia. Clients with long term relationship with such people might still be refused a visa to visit them in Australia if client cannot meet the tourist visa criteria.

It is important to seek for an experienced Australian Migration Agent who is registered under the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). It is an office of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. This ensures the higher chance of success of your Tourist visa 600 application.

IST Migration has experience in assisting clients with tourist visa application so that clients can visit their loved ones in Australia. Especially, many clients married their loved one in Australia during their trip to Australia and then migrate permanently to Australia.

If you like this page, please like or share it with a friend on Facebook

Extending your Australian Tourist Visa

Partner Tourist Visa 600

If you are in Australia on a Tourist Visa and want to extend your Visa, IST can assist you with applying for an extension in a short period of time. After renewing your Tourist Visa, you will be able to stay in Australia for at least another 3 months.

  • You only need to provide IST the following documents:
  • • Your current Australian Visa.
  • • A copy of your passport.
  • • Demonstrate that you have enough finances whilst being in Australia (bank savings).
  • • The names of your relatives, or friends and their addresses.
  • • A copy of their passport.

  • You must apply for an extension before the current visa expires. If your visa expires before you lodge an application, you will be banned from entering Australia for three years. Also, you have a bad immigration record you might be at risk of being refused an Australian visa even if the three years ban has expired.

    If you like this page, please like or share it with a friend on Facebook

    Common Questions for Obtaining a Tourist Visa

    Getting a Tourist Visa 600 is not easy regardless of you just wanting to visit your loved ones in Australia. Many common question and issues relates to proving your relationship with the person you want to visit, your financial ability to pay for your trip, and show that you will not over stay or breach your visa conditions.

  • For example:
  • • I have just known my boyfriend, girlfriend for 2 months, can I visit him / her in Australia?
  • • My partner is currently on a student visa and already in Australia for 6 months, can I visit him / her in Australia?
  • • I have never met my partner, can I visit him / her in Australia?
  • • I have not finalized the divorced documents, can I still visit my current partner in Australia?
  • How long can I stay in Australia

  • Depending on the purpose of the trip and the risk assessment from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Tourist Visa 600 can vary between:

  • • 3 Months
  • • 6 Months
  • • 18 Months
  • • 24 Months

  • IST helps you to obtain a visa by applying for it again. IST examine reasons for previous refusals in order to overcome such difficulties

    IST obtain a tourist visa successfully. Your previous visa refusals do not affect your latter visa application, including Fiance, Partner or Spouse visa applications

    IST chooses the best visa options for you in order to secure a visa for your.

    IST helps you obtain a tourist visa successfully without going on tour, helps reduce the visa service fee and travel cost if going on tours.

    IST assist you with considering whether you should re-apply for a visa or appeal the deision so that the chance of success is high.

    Visa Refused?

    Have you been refused a Tourist or Partner Visa due to using unreliable services or an inadequate visa application? We are here to help you solve the problem.

    (+84) 028 6290 6968
    CONSULTATION: Urgent case? Contact IST Migration via Viber, Zalo, or Call (+61) 0406 888 639.         Looking for a Registered Australian Migration Agent? Call our Lawyer and Registered Migration Agent Hanh Ho for: Australian Partner Visas, Australian Tourist Visa applications, Australian Visa Appeals and Waivers Call Australian – (+61) 0406 888 639 or Vietnam – (+84) 028 6290 6968